[IP] Re: BD Meter

>[IP] New BD Meter

I think the letter about the BD meter only went to the Paradigm users, so I
haven't seen it, but I may have some info for you.

In the last MiniMed chat (last Wednesday, the 26th), the Deb Ruppert and
Mark Estes talked about some new advances to the Paradigm which will allow
it to interface with the meter that BD is creating.  Check out the Guest
Transcript for details.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1