RE [IP] Fix A High BS

-- Your HALF right, and 3/4 WRONG (IMNSHO)

first of all, if YOU DID take a shot, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHY you were high ??

This is the way i was taught:

a) test 1 hour after a site change.if its high, correct
(we're not talkin' a little amount here)

b) if, 45 minutes to 1 hour later, you havent gone down ANY, there CAN be
only 1 reason
(unless, you were on your way upreal high , and even the correction was not
enough to cover the swing.
NOTE, the same thing would occur, with an injection, from one of those

c) CHANGE The site(couldnt hurt, even if the site was ok) , and correct.

Why is this not correct way ??

(a syringe has not touched my body, since 10/10/02 (other then one from the

len dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02