Re: [IP] New BD Meter--MM Letters

>>>Are the people who have received the letters Paradigm or 5xx users? I
have a
paradigm and no letters...>>>

I'm a 507c user, but have been w/MM for 10 years. I got only the first
letter about their improved customer service, etc. I do NOT expect to get
one about the meter - I got one from them 4 years ago.

Perhaps they are going through their customer base chronologically and the
newer customers are towards the end of the line? Dunno.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Note from a dog: The cat is not a squeaky toy so when I play with her and
she makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing.