[IP] Deltec Cozmo Pump

Hi everyone!!!  Sorry it has taken so long to get back with those of you that
sent me some helpful information.  :)  I found out the pump that the Dr.
wants my 11 year old to try, it is the Deltec Cozmo.  They said it is
relatively new which explains why we are having so much trouble with our
insurance covering it.   If anyone is on this, any information you could
share with us would be great.  Send it to my email, because I'm getting the
digest now.  :)