Re: [IP] Graphs and reports inquiry

My favorite graph is the "standard day" graph in my diabetes mentor
software. It takes all of your reading over the last x days(you can specify
how many days), and shows you basically an average line of what your bgs are
doing on a daily basis. It makes it easy to spot trends such as going low
after a specific meal on a reoccuring basis. This sounds somewhat like your
"trends" ones listed below.

I also like to know my percentage of in-range, above range, and below range
readings by category(ie pre-breakfast).

I would like to see carbs on the same graph as bgs.

I also like the others you listed, and use them fairly often.

Type 1 8 years, pumping 9 months