Re: [IP] cozmo to require me to think more

<<<<I am assuming here that you meant they show the number of carbs you
specified as opposed to the number of carbs the insulin delivered will
cover. It DOES record the actual number of units delivered.>>>>>

	Well the screen only says what you have PROGRAMMED, NOT what
you have delivered.  It can be confusing because the history screen
gives the carbs programmed  and the units programmed on separate
screens.  if you change the units you want to bolus on occasion, like
you indicated (i.e.,if you might be going to exercise and what less),
then the 2 history screens for that bolus show different amounts
PROGRAMMED.  I now know that units programmed screen really means
units delivered, but why it doesn't say that is not clear.  I'm sure
that others will be confused by this odd word usage.  If you want to
know how much the pump actually delivered, it should very clearly
state that.