Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 05:35:38 -0600
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] New BD Meter

Did anyone get a letter from Minimed telling you that they were sending you
a new meter free of charge. Apparently MM has joined with BD (syringe
makers) and are marketing a new meter. I received my letter yesterday and
will get the meter monday-wednesday of next week. I went to BD's website
and viewed it and it does not look that bad. Has anyone else received this

http://mail2web.com/ .