Re: [IP] New BD Meter

 NOPE, NOPE, NOPE this is going to be the meter(or very similar) to the new
meter that will be able to "talk" to the paradigm pumps, it will then create
kinda a cozmo effect, the pump will read your BG sugar from the meter and
suggest a correction dose, it will store your insulin doses and with the new
software you'll need to get your pump will have many new features, they are
trying to see if we like the meter and get us used to it before the actual
product comes out.

This info is the way I understood it and may not be exactly correct!
Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm