[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #112

Hi,

  Could someone explain to me what policy or proceedure they needed to
get a c-peptide reading low enough to qualify for insurance purposes...
can you get a pump without the c-peptide being low?  I never needed one
for my insurance to get me the pump but I was wondering how this is done
if anyone has any experience or advice on this one. Thanks!