Re: [IP] Fix A High BS

 Well that works good for an unexplained high. But I've yet to have a high that
a correction bolus didn't fix, meaning I've yet to have had a bad site - I'd
hate to think how many shots I'd have taken for all the highs I've had. Highs
come from so many things, not just bad sites, mis calculating carbs, stress,
less exercise, and on and on - you don't need a shot for each of them.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm