[IP] Re: New BD Meter

> Yup, I received that same letter.  I didn't really understand it, but I
> guess they just want us to try it out, or something.

It is not unusual for a pump company to offer a gift with their pump. Didn't
Animas give a PDA or something for awhile? I got an Accu-Chek Complete 4 yrs
ago with my pump - therefore I do not expect to get this current letter.
Like someone else said, they make the $$ on the strips so the gift is a
promo like getting a turkey at Thanksgiving with the purchase of a new car.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received
notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is
a change in your circumstances. ~ Dept. of Social Services, Greenville, SC