Re: [IP] Attn: Phoenix, Summer, Sean H - oh, and Chance

email @ redacted writes:
>Okay, gals, I went to school with a male named Cary - is this one male or
>female? No clue. <VBG> (~_^)
>
>Janduh

>>> I'm definitely female; 3 of the 4 Phoenix's I know of are girls. Summer
is also
female and if you'r are referring the Sean I'm thinking of she is also
female.
So the real question here is Janduh a girl's name? Phoenix>>>

Yeah, I *know* you all are female that's why I said, "Okay, gals,....." and
I'm wanting to know if Cary is a female. I did leave out Chance's name,
however, as she is a girl too. ;-)  Last time we went 'round about this I
said I'd *pre*sume all clueless names are female. So, is Cary?

You mean by now there are *some* people who don't know jhughey is Jan with a
pump named Bluda Sue and has a hugsband? If I'm *clueless* then I become
Janduh but my gender doesn't change. ;-)

@
Dialyzing since 7/8/02

How does an attorney sleep?
First he lies on one side, and then he lies on the other.
=