Re: [IP] New BD Meter--MM Letters

This is the second time this week that a letter from MM has been mentioned. I
have yet to get a single letter... I know that they have this address ( my
addy in chicago rather then my parents ). Even if they did send it to my
parents my mom would call the instant it came in.
What's up with that??? Im I only the one who hasn't recieved these letters???

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992