Re: [IP] New BD Meter

<Responding to: Yup, I received that same letter.  I didn't really
understand it, but I guess they just want us to try it out, or something.>

I think they want to hook you on it and get their money from test strips. I
don't really understand why every meter is not free for the exchange of your
old meter. The exchange would have to be there so you would not go back to
it and the corresponding strips.