Re: [IP] cozmo to require me to think more

>The History screens of the Cozmo are not the greatest.  They don't  show
what was delivered, only what was programmed. <

I am assuming here that you meant they show the number of carbs you
specified as opposed to the number of carbs the insulin delivered will
cover. It DOES record the actual number of units delivered.

>So if you make a  change on the bolus menu, the history will not show the
correct carb  equivalent as delivered.  This is perhaps the only negative
I've  found with the Cozmo so far. <

I am not sure I agree with what you want the Cozmo to do. If  I request a
meal bolus of 40 g, that is 2 units for me. When it displays the units and I
change the units to 1 because I know am going to exercise then the Cozmo
stores the carbs as 40 and the units as 1. I would not want it to adjust the
carbs down to 20 because 20 is not what I ate.

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03