[IP] Blocking or deleting email

 <<When you get mail you don't want, just delete it, filter it to your Trash,
put it off into a folder you never look in, but do NOT place a Block on anyone's

 Most email programs have a sort function. I sort by name, then description &
delete mail by sender or topic. Otherwise I'd be reading 1000 + emails each day.
You & I both know who is a source of help & who is "out there" or just plain
argumentative. If you don't want to deal with it: DELETE, DELETE, DELETE.

Gotta love email.

western Massachusetts