Re: [IP] Request information on Animas/MiniMed/DTRON Plus

Jenny has had her Animas since December 2000. Never have we had a low
reservoir alarm beep every three minutes. The Animas has been a
wonderful piece of equipment. Please remember that one person's
complaint about a pump does not mean that has been a problem for everyone.