Re: [IP] I can't believe this (long, possibly pointless)Aww read it anyhow w...

In a message dated 3/6/2003 9:07:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I didn't need a referral to see my perinatologist and like I
> said, it is NOWHERE in the booklet that lists our benefits
> that a high risk pregnancy requires more copay. Am I getting the shaft?
> Should I file a grievance? I'm so confused. They've been good up until this
>
> point but I don't want to be a sheep and meekly accept something that I
> should fight. Any suggestions?

Assuming that youre just automatically classified as high risk because of the
diabetes and the stress/energy expenditure of fighting this won't be too big
of a drain on you, I'd definitely challenge it.  What have you got to lose?
(Just don't forget that taking care of yourself and your baby come first!)

Lyndy
Pumpmama to Katie