Re: [IP] Request information on Animas/MiniMed/DTRON Plus

Dear Lyndy,
  Sorry to contradict you here, but i happen to know that animas has not been
 around for 3 years now. I started pumping 6/9/00. At the time I was selecting
my pump i really only had two choices Disetronic and Minimed.  Animas was an
 option but they did not start shipping their pumps till July of 2000. I happen
to believe my next pump will be the Cozmo.  If the animas beeps every three
 minutes for a low reservoir it isn't for me. My minimed beeps at 10 units left
then when i get a no delievery so i don't waste any insulin.
 Wendy, curley blue, minimed  508, larry the lancer, and moe the meter.