[IP] I can't believe this (long, possibly pointless)Aww read it anyhow will ya?

My insurance company (who up until this point have been wonderful) have
really screwed with my head today. I got notice from them that since I have
to go to a perinatologist since I am a high risk pregnancy, that I will have
to pay a higher copay EVERY TIME. I know that this probably sounds normal to
some people. I'm not trying to whine but I feel like I am getting messed over
because in all the paperwork we got from the insurance company when we first
signed up said that there was a $15.00 copay PER PREGNANCY. Now since being
told by the ins.co that I would have to pay more due to my high risk, I have
gone over EVERYTHING that they gave us for our policy and there is no
provision in there ANYWHERE for high risk pregnancy. It makes no mention of
high risks pregnancies at all except to list perinatologists that are covered
under the plan. I didn't need a referral to see my perinatologist and like I
said, it is NOWHERE in the booklet that lists our benefits
that a high risk pregnancy requires more copay. Am I getting the shaft?
Should I file a grievance? I'm so confused. They've been good up until this
point but I don't want to be a sheep and meekly accept something that I
should fight. Any suggestions?