Re: [IP] cozmo dosing units vs carbs

In a message dated 3/6/2003 9:11:05 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> (7) your pre-programmed duration of your insulin.

Does this mean that you can tell the pump to assume that your Humalog is done
working at 90 minutes or 120 minutes or 180 minutes or whatever period of
time seems to be right for you?!?!?  (If so, that's a REALLY cool thing to
have the pump take into account for you . . . I knew it adjusted for unused
insulin but I didn't realize that you could customize it's calculation for
when the insulin finished working for you as an individual).

Pumpmama to Katie