----- Original Message -----
From: "jspock @shore.net" <email @ redacted>

> Chris Asked:
>What have other people been told about backup plans? What do you carry
>and when?

 Backup plan?  No one ever really gave me any specific instructions.  My CDE
got me a scrip for an insulin pen, but didn't really give me much info.

 What do I carry?  Nothing.  Ever.  Why carry all kinds of junk and cause
 problems for myself, whenb the chanchesof me using anything are pretty much
 nil.  Even my test kit.  I can't remember the last time I tested somewhere
 other than my own home.

 Weird Jenn
 email @ redacted

 AIM:  jspock1