Re: [IP] cozmo dosing units vs carbs

 Are you telling me you have to do all that for EVERY bolus! what a pain in the
butt! Isn't there an express bolus or something?? I just push 3 buttons on my
paradigm and I'm done! And can you do a audio bolus??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

the dialog for a meal bolus goes as