Re: [IP] Re: Insulin Research and Animals

> If it were any one of them I'll just bet my bottom dollar they would not
> hesitate to take insulin to save their lives. I am not for abusing animals
> in any way but come on. If it prolongs or could possibly lead to a cure
> a disease (any disease) it only makes perfect human sense to continue on.

i think my view is to avoid unnecessary animal research whenever possible,
but if it's absolutely necessary to further the greater good, then yes, but
in as humane a way as possible - avoid causing the animals suffering as much
as is possible.
thankfully more and more companies are doing research without having to use
animals, and the manner in which they are doing the testing is starting to
meet stronger ethical guidelines.