[IP] Re: Backup Plan?

>Re: Backup Plans - was [IP] my paradigm fiasco

Chris Asked:
>What have other people been told about backup plans? What do you carry
>and when?

Backup plan?  No one ever really gave me any specific instructions.  My CDE
got me a scrip for an insulin pen, but didn't really give me much info.

What do I carry?  Nothing.  Ever.  Why carry all kinds of junk and cause
problems for myself, whenb the chanchesof me using anything are pretty much
nil.  Even my test kit.  I can't remember the last time I tested somewhere
other than my own home.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1