Re: [IP] cozmo...making you think about D more

The warning about pumps and cell phones is for the same reason that hospitals
do not allow cell phones to be on on the premises.  There is the "possibility"
that cell phones will interfer with delicate medical equipment.  Doesn't mean
that it is absolute, but that there is the possibility.  Tests have shown that
some interference may occur.  Health care facilities would rather err on the
side of safety.

Have to offer my two cents worth.  Been diabetic for almost 30 years and am
going on the pump sometime in June/July.  Definitely looking forward to not
taking 4-5 shots daily of Lantus and Humulog.  Need to control my wild bgs and
arrest the peripheral neuropathy.

    Gary Wise