Re: [IP] OneTouch UltraSmart - dissappointed (long)

I just don't see what all of this hubbub is about.  The UltraSmart meter is
capable of downloading however the software is not out yet.  The software is
expected to be out within weeks according to my local Lifescan representative
(who called me to inform me that the meter was out and to schedule a time to
come show us at my hospital.)  The meter has a memory of 3000 readings . . .
even at 10 readings per day that is still enough memory to last the better
part of a year and the software is expected to be out within a few weeks.
Not to mention that we won't even have to purchase the software or a new
cable.  SOunds OK to me.

We've waited this long for a cure and we can't wait a few more weeks for the
new software.   Use the meters . . . the software will be here soon enough.
Is PATIENCE a bad word?

Roxanne Villanueva  RD, LD, CNSD
IDDM >20 years
Pumping >9