Re: [IP] cozmo to require me to think more

Sue-
I nearly always estimate the number of carbs in a meal, but
I also do a mental check to see whether my instinct agrees
with the bolus amount.  Very often I'll tweak the calculated
bolus amount up or down by a couple of tenths of a unit to
"right-size" the bolus. So I prefer controlling the bolus size
as the primary control.  But I'd also like to log the carb
amount for each bolus for my records, so I wouldn't want to
lose the correlated carb grams just because I'm bolusing by
units.

regards,
markt