Re: [IP] OneTouch UltraSmart - dissappointed (long)

I agree on the dates thing - I work with corporate computer systems, and
understand how easy it is for them to get delayed - it is just really
frustrating to be on the customer side of this. =) I also wanted the list to
be aware, in case anyone else was counting on this feature like I do. And I
know that it has the physical ability to download, but the fda doc said it
would "allow the user to download". The pump having the physical ability
does not mean that it "allows" me to download. Too bad I'm not a coder - I'd
get the specs and write my own program to get at least a Comma seperated

Type 1 8 years, pumping 9 months with Buzz the MM Paradigm