Re: [IP] cozmo to require me to think more

Responding to Mark: I would rather directly control the bolus and have the
pump display the corresponding number of carbs.

You can program the Cozmo to directly control the bolus (dose by units of
insulin rather than carbs)  but it does not then tell you the grams.

If you know the units of insulin why do you care about the number of carbs?

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03