Re: [IP] palm pilot in larger font?

Hello there again Ashley,

There is a great program at
http://software.palm.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=291&jid=28D6B7C6B3
D666FCFE73A221877DC6A6&platformId=1&productType=2&productId=3664&sectionId=0
&catalog=1

called "Teal Magnify" that makes the fonts look much larger (magnifies
them).  Plus there's others too that change the font sizes.  You can
download free trials of almost all of the programs for the Palm on this
site.

Hope this helps....

Eileen