Re: [IP] BG Variance.-

Responding to: I would be phoning the company that makes the machine and
strips and they WOULD be sending me a new machine and some strips.

I would certainly agree with this IF you have had more than 1 occurance of a
bad reading. Seems like everytime I call with a weird number they talk me
through things and I end up being the cause. 2 numbers in a short period of
time though and the equipment would definately go back.

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03