Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:30:17 -0500
From: "Robin Ramm" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] cozmo...making you think about D more

I agree Sue, I'm hoping Kevin will have to think LESS with the Cozmo. It is
alot of work up front to program all the information (I'm loving it!) but
after that...he wont have to think about his bolus, insulin on board or
corrections!  We are set for training on Monday night. I have the pump all
up to go...just waiting for the software to personalize it.

Did any Cozmo user see in the book about cell phones and your pump? Wassup
with that? He cant be pumping near a cell phone? yikes.

Mom to Kevin