Re: [IP] Diflucan - Transferring 'tween partners

>>>Sue wrote about the possibility that a yeast infection can be transmitted
via a partner.  I have found this to be true myself, but don't know any
physicians who think that is possible.  Guess their wives have never
had one, eh?>>>

Years ago I was treated for a yeast infection and my hugsband was
simultaneously treated as well. That *ol'* dr. knew then. Ahhhhh, progress
(or should that be *regress). ;-)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

We can live with the word *incurable,* but we cannot live without the word