[IP] Re: Waterproof information on Animas/MiniMed/DTRON Plus

Hello Bob and Adrianna,

I went on the MiniMed Paradigm approx 1 1/2 weeks ago and the rep that came
out, the doctor and the rep located at MiniMed all told me that it will be
waterproof till 8ft.  I did purchase the water tight sport pack (just in
case) when I go kayaking, etc.  When I scuba dive to 100+ feet I just take
it off completely as I will not be down more then an hour...the amount of
time they said I could leave it off the maximum amount of.
I can take showers, swim etc, with it with no problems unless I plan on
going deeper then 8 feet (safety distance) I don't worry about taking it
Hope this helps...