RE: [IP] cozmo...making you think about D more

The warning is okaced there because due to FCC regs consumer electronic
devices must accept radio signals that may be considered noise without
reacting back, etc.  Which is why you wouldn't see this message in a CD
player manual, but medical devices are often treated differently and are
more sensitive and precision instruments.  There is a possibility that a
cell phone COULD interfere with any pump.  This likelyhood is probably
EXTREMELY small but it must be mentioned.

oh yeah, I think my cell phone does that too. I forgot about that. Does the
Cozmo send and receive signals like the 508? Does it have a remote? I don't
know anything about it.

Also, to clarify, my cell phone sends out a polling signal every minute or