Re: [IP] Re: Insulin Research and Animals

"Why, these people simply don't understand what the word humanity means."
is still painfully true today.

If it were any one of them I'll just bet my bottom dollar they would not
hesitate to take insulin to save their lives. I am not for abusing animals
in any way but come on. If it prolongs or could possibly lead to a cure for
a disease (any disease) it only makes perfect human sense to continue on.
That my friends is a whole nickels worth from me.