Re: [IP] cozmo to require me to think more

  It's making me think more because I know that the wild west cheeseburger and
medium fries with a diet coke from Checkers that I had for dinner last nite
takes 14 units. I haven't the faintest clue how many carbs are in it.
  Just to check, I just did a search online and found out the carb numbers (49
carbs for burger, 52 for fries) which at 14 units comes out to a 1:7.2 ratio
(i've been running 1:7).
  It frustrated me because I knew how much to give, but it wanted me to tell it
how many carbs i was eating and I didn't know at the time and was hungry enough
that I wasn't going to wait til I got home and could look around on the internet
to find out.
  I realized just now, as I was playing with the cozmo that if you have it set
to carbs, you can just enter 0 for carbs, then correct the bolus to however much
you want to give.

  All this is giving me a lot to think about. Currently i'm wearing my 507C with
insulin on my left side, and i've got a paradigm and a cozmo with saline in them
strapped to the right side of my belt, trying to figure out which one I want.
When I got my 507C 4 years ago, it looked like there was only a choice between a
Disatronic and the Mimimed (and the minimed won hands down for me). Now new
companies with innovative ideas are starting to arrive on the marketplace... and
i'm not sure what to do.

Choices Choices.