Faith and SweetiePie, my mighty blue d-tron
diabetic 21+ years and glad to be here
pumping since 08-00

ate: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 16:54:10 -0600
From: "Casey Rackaway" email @ redacted: [IP] Moving to
Kansas...looking for an endo or NP
I have lurked on the Board since starting the pump 15 months ago (yay -
5.9 A1c right now and looking to make the switch to the Cosmo soon!). I
don't think I've ever posted, but now I do have a question. My husband
and I are possibly moving to Hays, Kansas later this year - he has been
offered a job at Fort Hays State University. I am looking for someone
within a reasonable driving distance to help me manage my pump therapy.
I don't know where to look, but I'm hoping that maybe someone on this
Board lives in or near Hays, and has some suggestions for me. It's a
small town, and there's nothing big close by, and it has be a bit
worried about access to a good, quality, knowledegable health care
provider who knows insulin pumps. Thanks to anyone who might be able to
help! CaseyRT1 19 yearspumpine 15 months

Faith mommie to the mighty Zman
the joy of the Lord is my strength