Re: [IP] Request information on Animas/MiniMed/DTRON Plus

Wait, Im confused here... the paradigm isnt waterproof? I know Summer swims
with it for several hours and I let mine fall into the bathtub whenever I
take a bath (my fav) and have NEVER had a problem... from my research BOTH
the Paradigm and Animas are waterproof

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992 (506/507 that were not waterproof and the
Paradigm that is!)