Re: [IP] BG Variance.- a way to save test strips from spoiling

I understand that, BUT   i NEVER left the top off for more then a few seconds
to get out a test strip. I have only been using these test strips (and the
tracker for that matter) since the first...all 5 days(today being the 6th) I
have NOT let the top off EVER. I have been really good at this since I was
younger and learned my lesson.
I am really gatting annoyed at this whole diabetes thing right now. This has
not been my week. I just want to scream!

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992