[IP] yeast infections

     Ladies ~ I have also been struggling with the same lovely side effect
of
     diabetes  the dreaded yeast infection.  I have tried everything over
the
     years, I take acidophilus daily, and  eat plain yogurt.  I had tried
     Diflucan  many times and it never worked.  MY new wonderful wonderful
doctor
     is the first doc who ever tried to help me with this problem.  Instead
of
     the regular one dose of 150 mgs of Diflucan he wrote me a scrip for
100mgs
     one every day for a week  and then once a week for 3 weeks  ~  and
plenty of
     refills.  And it's only one co pay = )
     Which was very helpful.  Talk to your gyn. about it.