[IP] blood glucose meters

I went looking at walmart today to see if they had an ultra smart.
They did not however, I did see their rely on brand meter for only
8.88.  That is amazingly cheap.  It takes 20 seconds but if you are
very short on money that isn't that bad for that price.
The strips for it were half the cost of all the other strips too.
Just an FYI for the group.

Faith and SweetiePie, my mighty blue d-tron (soon to be a not blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and glad to be here
pumping since 08-00