Re: [IP] need opinions

> >> my paradigm went dead from static electricity.  Mini
Med sent me a refurbished pump the next day.  I resolved the problem with my
pump by removing the batteries and letting them sit for 10 minutes.  My pump
works fine now.  Do you think I should keep my pump or use the new one?>>>

It was probably a temporary glitch. I had that happen and after I was
instructed to put a 1/3-1/2 piece of used-once fabric softener sheet in the
case with my pump (about 10 years ago). I have not had that happen again.
The decision is really up to you. Whatever we advise would probably not be
the right choice and trust in us would be diminished. ;-)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

I just found out I'm schizophrenic and so am I