[IP] Re: Eli Lilly and Company Has Recalled Humalog Pen

There was no further info on the Eli Lilly site about the recall. The fda.gov
site has the exact info printed in the original safety alert I sent the list
earlier. The recall mentions letters dated December 5...perhaps they're
relying on pharmacists to catch these items.

Linda V