carbs, WAS RE: [IP] Speaking of milk

not to argue with you (but i guess i will) , but, from what i experienced
last week "most un-scientifically",
 my body seems to run on protein.

i only eat diner. it seems that if i eat nothing all day, and have a
"tuna-steak" (with NOTHING else), for diner , i FEEL fine.
Im not so sure about what goin' on, on the inside, AND, i dont normally eat
like this,
but it appears that protein is more important to my "engine", then carbs.

PLEASE! no explanations of the "workings of the human body"
(first of all, any reference to "human", may not necessarily apply to me),
AND, im not all that interested

OMWV (Others Mileage Will Vary)

NHMWCV (Normal Humans Mileage Will Certainly Vary)