Re: [IP] Request information on Animas/MiniMed/DTRON Plus

>>> I currently take 4 injections daily (1 Lantus, 3 Regular). >>>

Why are you not using Humalog or Novolog? These are rapid-acting insulins
that are injected to match your carbs when eating carbs. A big improvement
over the *slower* Regular or Velosulin. Novolog or Humalog are used in pumps
as well.

Curious minds want to know and I'm curious >(^,,^)<

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

If I had any SPAM, I would have SPAM and eggs - if I had any eggs.  I throw
out spam. ~ Ole Grampa Jef