Re: [IP] Request information on Animas/MiniMed/DTRON Plus

Any experience you can share on preference for any of these pumps and
why? Also, any information on pump quality issues or customer support
issues would be greatly appreciated as well.

Bob, I can only speak for the Minimed company. I have the MM508 and did not
upgrade to the Paradigm and I have had 0 problems with mine. It has been
almost 3 years now and I absolutely love it. Whatever pump you decide to
get I am sure you will have made the right choice. Also, you have come to
the right place for any and all information you will ever need concerning
Diabetes, Pumps, or anything else.  Congrats and good luck in your choice.