Re: [IP] my paradigm fiasco

Since all things mechanical at *some time* will fail, it isn't wise to have
*faith in them where I wouldn't need an unknown "backup plan".* I was
in my initial training to get a backup plan almost 2 decades ago and that
*should havae been* part of your training. Please talk to your medical team
and get one in place. (~_^)

I could not agree more. We all NEED a backup plan just in case our pumps
fail. I know that the odds of them failing are slim but the odds of you
getting in deep trouble without a backup plan in the event of a failure are
extremely great. Simply talk to your diabetes care team and come up with
the best backup plan for you.