[IP] Request information on Animas/MiniMed/DTRON Plus

This is my first post. I am a 36 year diabetic who will be going on the
pump soon. I currently take 4 injections daily (1 Lantus, 3 Regular). I
am interested in the following pumps (these are the brands covered by my
Animas IR-1000
MiniMed Paradigm
Disetronic DTRON Plus
Truth be told, I am leaning toward the DTRON Plus.
Any experience you can share on preference for any of these pumps and
why? Also, any information on pump quality issues or customer support
issues would be greatly appreciated as well.
Thank you!
Bob Scott